Frigidaire 24" Built-in Dishwasher - White
Excellent Washing System - The Frigidaire dual spray arm system gives you a thorough clean every time.
Quiet - Run your dishwasher while you're in the same room. It runs at 55 DBAs.
Multiple Cycle Options - Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options for your different cleaning needs including Energy Saver, Pots & Pans, Rinse Only and Light Wash.
For the best drying results, try the following steps:
- Always use the Heat Dry option or, if your dishwasher model has it, the Sahara Dry option. When you run a high temp option or a sanitizing dishwashing cycle, Heated Dry options shoule provide the best drying performance
- We recommend using a rinse aid which are available where you buy your dishwashing detergent. Of course, the rinse dispensers can be small so check to make sure the rinse dispenser is full frequently. Checking is simple, in some dishwashers, the rinse aid dispenser has a small window that will show a dot to indicate its level, or the dishwasher rinse aid dispenser may have a fuel-gauge style feature that will show the level. If the dishwasher is low on rinse aid, carefully refill the rinse aid dispenser with a quality rinse aid
- Check and adjust your tap water temperatures if necessary. Dishwashers clean and perform best when the incoming tap water temperature is between 120 and 130 degrees. This will help both cleaning and drying
- If it takes a while for the hot water to get from your water heater to your dishwasher, you dishwasher may be running the first cycle with cold or cool water. You can improve your dishwasher performance by running the faucet nearest the dishwasher on its hottest setting to flush out the initial cold water, bringing the hot water to the dishwasher. Do this just before running your dishwasher and there is no need to continue running the faucet once the water coming out has turned hot.
New, Open Box & Scratch and Dent Dishwasher Options Available
* Sale Prices includes “C” Grade Models. Price is dependent on Appliance Grade.