Maytag Electric Smart Dryer
27 Inch Electric Smart Dryer with 7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Achieve 100% dryness on the first try - even thick fabrics, pockets and seems - with this dryer's Extra Power button, which extends the time, heat and tumbling at a push of a button. This dryer is built with an advanced moisture sensing system that monitors the moisture and air temperatures to ensure even drying. Its wrinkle prevention option tumbles your clothes without additional heat for up to 150 minutes so that your clothes are guaranteed to be wrinkle-free even if you havent unloaded them right away. Get a connected subscription to be able to access its optional smart features, so that you can control your laundry remotely through WiFi or voice command.
7.4 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Dries extra-large loads with spacious 7.4 cu. ft. capacity.
Extra Power Button
- The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. One push helps prevent underdrying by getting thick fabrics, pockets and seams drier the first time.
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses multiple sensors to monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- These dryers use steam to help prevent wrinkles so your clothes come out looking their best. Look for steam-enhanced cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
Wrinkle Prevent Option with Steam
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option with Steam, the dryer tumbles your clothes with steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to keep wrinkles at bay.
Wrinkle Control Cycle
- The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Quick Dry cycle
- Reduce Static Option
- Steam Refresh Cycle
- Sanitize Cycle
- Heavy-duty hinges
- Hamper door
- 10-year limited parts warranty (drive motor and drum)
Optional Smart Features
- Remote start
- Cycle notifications
- Remote troubleshooting
- Smart tips
- Assign a task
- Cycle history