Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Set - WTW4616FW and WGD4616FW
Whirlpool 28" Top Load Washer with 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity and Deep Water Option with Whirlpool 7.0 cu.ft Top Load Gas Dryer with AutoDry set in White.
3.5 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with the Deep Water Wash Option
Get the extra space you need with the Whirlpool® 3.5 cu. ft. top load washer. Take on dirt with this washer thanks to the Deep Water Wash option that fills the white porcelain tub wash basket with more water to help break down loose soils. Caring for delicates and other fine washables is easy with the Delicates cycle. Meet your family’s day-to-day needs by caring for loads of business clothes with the Casual cycle or keeping darks and brights looking their best with the Cold Wash cycle.
Water Level Selection
- Choose the water level you need for the cycle you want. No matter which cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Fill to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
Dual Action Spiral Agitator
- Take on your toughest loads. The traditional dual action spiral agitator provides the wash action and cleaning performance to give your clothes the right clean.
White Porcelain Tub
- This wash basket is designed with smooth porcelain to help prevent even the most delicate fabric from snagging.
- Don't worry if you left a few of your items behind. Extra time before the spin cycle starts lets you toss in any missed or forgotten items.
3.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- No need to go to the laundromat to wash bulky items. Get the extra space you need with this 3.5 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Clean fine washables. An intermittent wash action, cool water and slow spin cleans your delicates to provide everything you'd expect from gentle fabric care.
Whirlpool 7.0 cu.ft Top Load Gas Dryer with AutoDry
Whirlpool 7-cu ft gas dryer offers 12 cycles, including Heavy-duty and Damp Dry
Wrinkle Shield™ option intermittently tumbles clothes after the dryer cycle ends to prevent wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes
Timed Dry is perfect for when a damp load needs a little extra dry time or when using a drying rack
AutoDry™ Drying System automatically senses when clothes have reached the right dryness and stops the cycle to prevent over-drying
Fluff Air freshens heat-sensitive fabrics without heat, so they continue looking brand new
Energy Preferred cycle dries your clothes while reducing energy usage
End-of-cycle signal produces an audible sound when the cycle is finished, so you can quickly remove clothes at the end of the cycle to prevent wrinkling
* Sale Prices includes “C” Grade Models. Price is dependent on Appliance Grade.